Linda, Matt's date is the one in the long pink dress. She looked gorgeous! My favorite dress is the long Scarlett O'Hara looking one. Doesn't this look like a Miss America contest?Sunday, May 9, 2010
Prom Part I
I borrowed these pictures from one of my former students, Lindsday Childs (stunning blonde in blue dress). Last night Gregory and I got to be a part of the pictue taking festivities at Carlton Woods as we sent Matt and his date, Linda, off to his Junior Prom.
Linda, Matt's date is the one in the long pink dress. She looked gorgeous! My favorite dress is the long Scarlett O'Hara looking one. Doesn't this look like a Miss America contest?
Linda, Matt's date is the one in the long pink dress. She looked gorgeous! My favorite dress is the long Scarlett O'Hara looking one. Doesn't this look like a Miss America contest?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment