skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Gregory, as you get older I hope you always appreciate music and giving of your time to others. This spring we have been so busy with wonderful opportunities and I sometimes wonder how much has sunk in. You've got a memory like an elephant, so I know at least part of what we have done has...for example, every time we see Begonia's, you remind me about planting those at the "poor people's house". You did work hard that day, shoveling dirt, laying sod and planting flowers. Matt, Daddy, Jackson Larance and I all enjoyed working with you on the Cooper Habitat for Humanity House.
On Papa's 61st birthday (May 21) you sang, danced, and played the kazoo at your end of the year music performance with Ms. Mary. We really enjoyed watching you sing, "Hounddog" and "Doe, A Deer"! I especially like this picture with the kazoos because you are watching Ms. Mary while standing next to Ella and close to your friend, Liam.
You are my sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment