 |
| With Ms. Michelle & Sophie |
This Halloween season ended up being much more fun than I could have anticipated! Last Friday, Gregory had his Halloween parade and party at school. He has such a nice class and his teachers, Ms. Rose and Ms. Michelle are very good at keeping the 3 year olds calm and collected...
Ok, my apologies, but I was trying to try and put these pictures in order, but for some reason it won't work!!!!! Anyway, I had to chaperone a Middle School social on Friday night at the Old Town Christmas Tree Farm. G had a great time hanging out with the kids, especially "greasers" Riccardo Monteverdi and Nick Russell, but overall his favorite thing was climbing the big piles of pumpkins!
 |
| Old Town Christmas Tree Farm with Riccardo |
 |
| The Hay Ride |
 |
| Class Party between Michael and Ella |
 |
| Being a farmer is very hard work! |
 |
| The big parade between Emmy and Michael |
No comments:
Post a Comment