Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Conclusion of Summer 2010

So tomorrow is my official first day back at work and G's first full day back at school. I have absolutely loved this summer together. We've virtually been joined at the hip 99% of the time, but I wouldn't trade this time for anything.
Here are a few highlights from the last few weeks of my favorite season:
Swimming at Creekside Pool


My Favorite summertime look

First trip to the dentist. He was "perfect". Looks happy, too! Ha!

Playdates with Savannah Smith

"Sailing" boats at the new Children's Museum.

Digging in dirt with Dylan and Grayson West at the new museum.

Engineering trains with Dylan West
























Trying guacamole

Playing in the Market Street fountains with Dylan

A great class on oceans at the Nature Discovery Center

And concluding the summer by running too fast on the pavement and bumping his head. Ouch!!!!
I think this is the official sign that it's time for G. to go back to school.

No comments: