Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lazy Summer Weekends

Alan has been working on many house projects, recently pulling up all the hard-wood laminate flooring from the first floor...so the other day when he was showing me something he wants to work on next, Gregory hopped up on his fountain and started performing ABC's for the neighborhood. I'm afraid that he thinks he's a rock star!
Earlier that day we had toured this gorgeous home and G. wanted to take a picture. Even though I'm not fond of myself being on the blog, I decided to include this one for you, mom.
On Friday evening, we all met down at Waterway Square (my new favorite part of town) for some Brooklyn pizza...so good...and, of course, G. wanted us to take his picture. Can you tell how much he loves Matt? Of course we played in the fountains after dinner...nothing finer!

1 comment:

Ann Glowacki said...

Hi Mia and G!

I finally got you guys linked up on our blog... I love the picture of G with the guitar! Too cute! We had a great time at the pool the other day... definitely have to do that again when we return. Can you tell I'm procrastinating packing?! haha Take care!

Ann and boys