
Grams, my 90 year old grandma fell this week playing Wii bowling....which would be funny except that she broke her hip and had to have surgery.
I miss her very much and thought I would post some photos of her that my Aunt Jo Lynn recently scanned. 

Here are Gregory's great grandparents...Elmer and Louise Miller.
This next picture was of Grams with my dad and mom (she was 6 months pregnant with me here) and my Aunt Jo Lynn and her then husband, Don.
Okay, so Grams isn't in this last photo, but I find it quite humorous. Lying down is Gregory's great grandpa, Elmer Miller and his mother, Jo Hannah Miller. Sitting atop Elmer is Gregory's grandpa and Aunt Jo Lynn.
Okay, so Grams isn't in this last photo, but I find it quite humorous. Lying down is Gregory's great grandpa, Elmer Miller and his mother, Jo Hannah Miller. Sitting atop Elmer is Gregory's grandpa and Aunt Jo Lynn.


No comments:
Post a Comment