Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bad Mommy!


Our little foster, Miho, has gone to live in River Oaks. She's one lucky little girl...she got the sweetest new mom and two precious girls who hold her and spoil her like the little baby she is. Gregory, of course, misses her. But we are invited any time we get downtown so we can visit her and jump on their trampoline!

I've been such a bad mom because I haven't written on this thing in over six weeks. I've been swamped at work and when I have had time at home, I've been taking care of a sick Gregory and planning his second birthday party. Well, there's not much that's been planned but I have a lot of ideas in my head! Haven't even ordered the cake yet...


Here's a picture of Miho in bed with G. and Poppy and Roy a few weeks ago and another of G. playing the piano at Miho's new home. We're hoping Aunt Mary Lee will come to Houston soon to teach us some songs!


No comments: